Available for a limited time only! Starting with Team Swicy (sweet + spicy), we’ll be offering a Korean Style… Read More
Available for a limited time only!
Starting with Team Swicy (sweet + spicy), we’ll be offering a Korean Style Fried Chicken made with a crispy, white-meat chicken breast coated in a spicy and sweet Gochujang glaze, sprinkled with sesame seeds and topped with white kimchi slaw, featuring Choi’s Kimchi, on a toasted potato bun.
Representing Team Unami (rich + bold), you can enjoy our Korean BBQ Burger made with a 100% Angus beef cheeseburger topped with crispy sweet onions, fresh scallions and a savory, salty Korean BBQ sauce on a toasted potato bun.
Pair both with a side of Spicy Korean BBQ Fries or Spicy Korean BBQ Cheese Fries, as well as three new seasonal lemonade flavors:
– Dragonfruit Pomegranate Lemonade: Real dragonfruit and pomegranate mixed with house-made lemonade.
– Sunset Lemonade: A fan favorite made with real strawberry and Meyer lemon juice mixed with orange zest and our house-made lemonade.
– Yuzu Honey Lemonade: Yuzu and sudachi citrus juices mixed in house with real lemonade and honey
Of course, we can’t forget about the Shakes! We have three new Shakes to satisfy your sweet tooth:
– Coffee & Donuts: Coffee frozen custard hand-spun with donut crunch, topped with whipped cream
– Maple Snickerdoodle: Cinnamon cookie frozen custard hand-spun with maple syrup, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon candy sprinkles
– Frozen Hot Cocoa: Chocolate frozen custard hand-spun with hot cocoa, topped with whipped cream and cocoa-coated mini marshmallows.