With the well-being of our communities as our guide, we’ve been adapting our Shacks to ensure the safety of our… Read More
With the well-being of our communities as our guide, we’ve been adapting our Shacks to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We’re doubling down on our comprehensive health and safety protocols and introducing some extra requirements:
FOR OUR GUESTS
• Masks are encouraged for all guests, and will be required whenever legally mandated by the county or state
• Guests are required to practice social distancing and remain 6 feet apart
• Maximum of 6 guests per party
• Guests who are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have a fever of 100.4+ are not permitted inside
• No outside food or drink allowed
• Seating has been reduced to meet social distancing guidelines
• Contact-free cashless payment available
• Designating pick-up areas for guests and delivery couriers
FOR OUR TEAM
• Daily health checks ensure that our team is symptom-free
• Face mask and gloves are required at all times
• Hand washing is required every 30 minutes
MORE FOR YOUR SAFETY
• All tables are cleaned and sanitized after use with a sanitizer validated by the EPA
• For to-go and delivery orders, bags are safely sealed
• For dine-in orders, items are placed in closed containers on a tray
• Hand sanitizer available
• We strive to provide a contactless experience whenever possible
Order ahead on our Shack App + online for pick-up, or get your Shack fix delivered to your doorstep.
Shake Shack was feeling lucky when they opened up their first-ever Kentucky location at The Summit. Shake Shack is a modern day “roadside” burger stand serving a classic American menu of premium burgers, hot dogs, crinkle-cut fries, shakes, frozen custard, beer and wine.
In addition to the Shack classics, the Lexington Shack is spinning up a selection of local frozen custard concretes: Coffee and Donuts (vanilla custard, North Lime Coffee & Donuts glazed donut and coffee marshmellow sauce), Shack Attack (chocolate custard, fudge sauce, chocolate truffle cookie dough and Mast Brothers dark chocolate chunks, topped with chocolate sprinkles), and Pie Oh My (vanilla custard and a slice of Pig & Pepper seasonal pie).