Keeping our customers, crew members and community healthy and safe is our #1 priority. We’re taking the following steps and… Read More
Keeping our customers, crew members and community healthy and safe is our #1 priority. We’re taking the following steps and implementing new practices as we begin to reopen our stores as safely as possible, asking our Team and our customers to adhere to the CDC’s and other applicable health and safety guidelines.
Select stores are now offering Curbside Pickup to make your shopping experience safe, fun and fast. Just select curbside pickup while browsing online and at checkout, and we’ll text you as soon as your order is ready (typically in a few hours!). Just tap the link to let us know you’re on your way and we’ll bring the Good Life right to your car when you arrive!
- Here’s how it works.
• Shop online at vineyardvines.com and select curbside pickup at checkout.
- We’ll let you know when your order is ready—and you tell us when you’re on your way.
- • Pull up to our designated parking area and we’ll bring the Good Life right to your car.
- • Enjoy your new gear!
- Read less
- We ask that customers and crew members who are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 do not enter the store. All crew members are completing daily health screenings, including temperature checks, before starting work.
- Stay Covered
- To protect ourselves and each other, we’re asking all crew members and customers to wear appropriate face coverings. If you do not have a mask, we will do our best to have one for you!
- Together But Apart
- It is important that we maintain social distancing in our stores. Customers and crew members should stay six feet away from each other while in the store. To help keep a safe distance, we’re limiting store occupancy, have social distancing markers posted and plexiglass shields at our registers.
- Keeping It Clean
- We’re stepping up our cleaning routines, including regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces. Plus, you’ll find additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our stores to help keep all of our hands clean.
- Touch-Free Payment
- You’ll have plenty of ways to pay without having to pull out any cash or touch a screen.
Vineyard Vines®, a company best known for its whimsical neckties and smiling pink whale logo, was founded in 1998 on Martha’s Vineyard when brothers Shep and Ian Murray cut their ties with corporate America to start making ties that represented The Good Life. In addition to signature neckwear, vineyard vines offers a variety of clothing and accessories for men, women and children.