We can't wait to have you back in our shops + at our restaurants!
The well-being of our community is first and foremost our top priority. Due to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we have taken several precautionary measures at our center to help keep visitors and employees safe.We are closely following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local government and will continue to provide updates on our website regarding our tenant operating hours, upcoming events, etc. as needed. The following measures are being implemented to ensure your safety while on property:
• Employees and guests are required to adhere to local and state-issued guidelines.
• Our security teams are monitoring the property to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
• All high touch-point common area locations will be frequently sanitized to include, but not limited to: trash cans, benches, seating areas and restrooms.
• All property employees (property management, security, janitorial and landscaping) and vendors will be advised to wear face masks and gloves.
• Common area seating will be limited as necessary to enforce social distancing and/or to control gathering size.
• Guests are reminded to social distance and to not gather in groups >10.
• All employees and guests are encouraged to wash their hands often and consider wearing a mask.
• Common areas, based on nature of area, may be closed to the public.
• New signage will be installed around the property and in common areas to remind guests of social distancing guidelines and other precautionary measures to take.
• Employees and guests are asked to stay home if they have a fever or exhibit other signs of illness.
• We have partnered with our tenants who want to participate in curbside pick-up to determine the best locations to meet customer needs and practice social distancing measures.For specific retailer or restaurant operating hours, precautionary measures, and more head to our SHOP or DINE pages.