We’re committed to giving you the lashes you love in the safest environment possible. To help ensure studio safety and adherence to the state’s health mandates, we’ve updated some of our studio policies for the foreseeable future. Your participation and understanding is already appreciated.
Book your appointment today at https://www.dekalash.com/find-a-studio/kentucky/the-summit or by calling 859-549-8199.
Deka Lash was founded in 2011 by Jennifer and Michael Blair, with the vision to create everyday confidence through beautiful lashes that are affordable and accessible to everyone. Deka Lash Studios are modern retail salons which apply semi-permanent custom eyelash extensions by highly trained lash artists to the clients’ own lashes providing a variety of looks and styles.
Your health and safety has always been our #1 concern, but we are taking extra precautions during this pandemic to keep you safe:
Prepare to be blown away! Our expertly trained team of stylists will transform your tresses and leave you feeling like the next Instagram sensation. You can also enjoy makeup services, making Blo your one stop shop for glam in Lexington.
- • Clients remain in their car until texted we are ready for them, and they are taken directly to their treatment room without ever touching a door handle.
- • Thoroughly wiping down all service rooms and tools with approved hospital-grade or EPA-registered disinfectants, and cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and common areas more frequently.
- • Staggering session start times to avoid crowding at the front desk.
- • Closing our lobby, and temporarily not permitting walk-in services.
- • Mandatory masks for all employees.
- • Professional service providers wearing masks, gloves, gowns, face shields.
- • Required all staff members before returning to pass a two-hour Spa Sanitation and Illness Prevention course and performing a practical assessment to ensure they follow the strict guidelines we enforce, including proper hand washing.
- • Pre-service employee health checks including temperature check before every shift.
- • Minimizing all paperwork, using digital forms.
- • Hand disinfectants provided throughout the spa.
- • All clients and staff with mild cold-like symptoms are instructed to stay home if sick, to help protect others.
- • Pre-screening forms for both clients and employees.
- • Reserve the right to confirm the temperature reading of any client.
- • No hand shaking at any time.
- • Ensure that all surfaces, devices, linens and tools are cleaned and disinfected between each service.
- • Porous items will be discarded immediately after use in a closed trash container. Non-porous tools will be placed in a closed container.
- • Products to not be dispensed directly onto the client’s face from the container. Instead, they are placed into a small bowl or ramekin before placing it on the cart.
- • Immediately following each service, remove all linens and place them into a closed hamper or directly into the washing machine. No linen or cloth items will be used for more than one individual service.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa provides professional spa experiences at affordable prices seven days a week.
Guests entering the spas will be enveloped in soothing sounds and aromas while the journey to relaxation and restoration awaits.
Waxing the City is so excited o have you back. Please be prepared to answer a series of COVID-19 related questions upon arrival. Waxing the City thanks you for your patience and support at this time. Below is a reminder of what to expect at your appointment:
Upon arrival please remain in your car. Check-in will occur through the WTC app or by calling the studio. Waxing the City will let you know when to enter the building.
Masks are required upon arrival, unless an underlying health issue prevents the use of one.
No walk-ins will be permitted at this time. Waxing the City is under strict guidelines to keep the number of patrons in the establishment at a minimum, at this time the waiting area is closed.
Only one client per cero at all times. Clients will not be permitted to bring guests along with them, unless you should need special assistance.
Clients under 18 may have one parent and/or guardian accompany them during service if need.
All retail remains under a no-touch policy, if you would like to purchase a product please let your cero know and they’ll have it ready for you upon checkout.
Spurred on by their loyal clientele and the belief that waxing is a lifestyle, not an occasional treat, the founders of Waxing the City followed their hunch that a dedicated waxing studio was a good bet. And it was! Thanks to their trend-setting decision, you now have access to expert waxing services without a trip to an expensive spa.
We’re open! We’ve been working to thoughtfully define our reopening policies and procedures to ensure a safe shopping environment for you and for our team. We expect to provide you with the same amazing in-store shopping experience, service, and products you’re accustomed to, in a setting that makes you and our team feel comfortable, healthy, and safe.
Here are our guidelines and updated procedures for in-store shopping:
Browse online and call the store at 205-286-3271 to place an order with Free Shipping or Curbside Pickup!
Since its foundation in Aspen in 1976, Cos Bar is the luxury multi-brand beauty retailer of excellence. Designed for a sophisticated and discerning audience, Cos Bar has successfully carved out a unique and engaging sales experience focused on the needs of the client. Coupled with a carefully curated array of the world’s best beauty brands, this artful combination of selection and service has led the brand to unprecedented levels of appreciation.
Lush Cosmetics is now open for contactless pickup, whereby customers can order online at lushusa.com and have their shopping ready to be collected, at a safe distance, within three days. Lush offers cruelty-free bath, body and hair care, lovingly made by hand with freshest fruit and vegetables and the finest essential oils.
Fresh, handmade goods for all your grooming needs. Soap, shampoo, gels, lotions, moisturizers, scrubs, masks and more. LUSH is 100% against animal testing and products are 100% vegetarian.